Benefits of Becoming a Member of Celebration Lifelong
- COURSES: An extensive selection of 30+ courses offered each term with no tests or homework required.
- LECTURE SERIES: Every Tuesday, 3:00–4:15 pm during the term.
- CLUBS: Participation in a variety of clubs – Book Club, Brain Train Club, Film Club, Wellness Club, Travel Club and Recipe Club - NEW!
- COMMUNITY: A congenial learning community and social environment for sharing information and conversation while making lasting friendships.
- PASSES: Two guest passes per term which can be used for a 75-minute class, lecture or club based on availability.
- NEWSLETTER: A weekly e-mail newsletter, Celebration Lifelong Mondays, informing you of updates and events.
A Word About Participating in Fall 2021 Outdoor Programs
Celebration Lifelong is pleased to offer our members an option to participate in several outdoor programs this fall. We ask that members be aware of CDC guidelines. Outdoor spaces will be set up to allow for proper social distancing. Masks are welcome and encouraged when social distancing is not an option.
Term Membership Fee
Membership is PER TERM. The fee for Celebration Lifelong Membership is $40. Membership can be purchased without purchasing any courses. Membership is non-transferable.
Whether you’re in town full-time or part-time, you can still be a Member of Celebration Lifelong! As a Member, you can participate in all the clubs and attend the lecture series and any special events. You also have the ability to sign up for as many courses as you’d like. There is an additional fee for each course.
The views and opinions of instructors and lecturers do not necessarily reflect the views of the Celebration Foundation or CROA. Please consult your own appropriate professional if you have questions or concerns. We ask you to be aware of your physical limitations and surroundings while participating in Celebration Lifelong activities.