This online Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course will teach you the valuable details that every information security professional needs to know.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: macOS 10.10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbook will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Certified Ethical Hacker, Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures
Are you interested in network security and information technology—but perhaps want more of a challenge than typical IT provides? If so, ethical hacking certification is a unique way to set yourself apart from other IT professionals and add even more value to your organization. As a certified ethical hacker, you'll use the same techniques as the bad guys to assess security and identify weaknesses, except you'll use these hacking powers for good.
To put it one way, "To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker." This course will immerse you into the hacker mindset, putting you in the driver's seat of hands-on activities. You will scan, test, hack, and secure your own systems. You will learn the five phases of ethical hacking (reconnaissance, gaining access, enumeration, maintaining access, and covering your tracks) and the ways to approach your target and succeed at breaking in every time.
This accredited course provides you with advanced hacking tools and techniques so that you can assess the security posture of an organization with the same approach these malicious hackers use. You'll be able to identify weaknesses and fix the problems before they are identified by the enemy, preventing what could potentially be catastrophic damage to your organization. This is sure to help you get ahead in your current and future positions.
Upon completion of this course, you will be prepared to sit for the Certified Ethical Hacker Exam 312-50, offered by EC-Council. This course also includes a voucher which covers the fee of the exam.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT and OT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
What you will learn
- Assess ethical and legal requirements of security assessment and penetration testing and determine a strategy to comply with these requirements
- Analyze different phases of hacking and recommend the best ethical hacking strategy for assessing the security of various components of information system
- Examine different vulnerabilities, threats, and attacks to information systems and recommend the countermeasures
- Analyze cryptography algorithms and encryption techniques, and design implementation strategies for securing information
- Assess various network security techniques and tools to implement an appropriate level of information security controls based on evidence, information, and research
How you will benefit
- Prepare for Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Exam Number 312-50 with example CEH exam questions
- Obtain the CEH credential to unlock a number of career opportunities in the information security and cybersecurity industry
- Obtain a credential highly acknowledged and recognized by employers in the public and private sector
- Complete the most advanced, hands on ethical hacking program in the industry
Eric Reed has over 12 years of experience in IT consulting, specializing in security. Since 2005, he has consulted and delivered custom training to the U.S. military and numerous Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies. He has delivered CEH, CHFI, and ECSA/LPT training for the last seven years, with a 95 percent pass rating. Reed was awarded the EC Council Instructor of the Year in 2009 and 2012, as well as the Circle of Excellence in 2006, 2007, and 2010.