Earn an Emotional Intelligence Badge, a Certificate of Completion, and 5 Professional Development Units (PDUs) from Central Washington University’s Department of Continuing Education after successfully completing this web-based course!
Emotional Intelligence is now considered the most important skill of the 21st century, particularly for Leaders, and the greatest predictor of personal and organizational success. At its core, Emotional Intelligence is grounded in understanding yourself at a deep level and using that understanding to guide and manage your actions and behaviors. People who incorporate Emotional Intelligence in their professional lives report a higher level of personal effectiveness and career satisfaction.
The course is co-facilitated by three industry experts that each bring their unique and diverse backgrounds to the classroom providing a fully integrated learning experience.
This fully immersive 5-module course takes you on a journey that begins with:
- A basic understanding of the science and business benefits of Emotional Intelligence
- The course will also provide a deep understanding of your self-awareness through a series of assessments
- How to regulate your behavior and understand those troublesome emotional triggers
- Communication and conversation planning skills to build rapport and authentic connection with others
- Building Mindfulness and using it as a tool for interpersonal effectiveness
- How to effectively highlight your newly acquired emotional intelligence knowledge through resumes, job interviews, and social media
To view the full course description, click here.
*Registration deadline is Monday, March 8th, 2021.