The IPC/WHMA-A-620 certification has become the most important process, materials and inspector standard for the cable and wire harness industry. Enhance your mechanical assembly and cable harness manufacturing skills and earn an internationally recognized two-year industry certification.
- Cable and connector identification and testing
- Splicing and crimping interconnect requirements
- Wire preparation and tinning
- Cable dressing and retention
- Routing requirements
- Marking and identification
- Basic English-language proficiency is required. Need to brush up skills before enrolling? Get started with EvCC's Transitional Studies
Pre-registration, mask, and social distancing practices are required for this in-person training.