The Business Administration Management Certificate Program offers an overview of key concepts required to succeed in today's challenging business environment.
Students will learn the different business principles, such as leadership skills, essential of management, business communication, and business computing.
Regardless of what industry you work in, the ability to lead and supervise people, communicate effectively, and understand how businesses are organized are valuable skills. A Business Administration Management Certificate will help prepare you for the future.
Topics discussed in this program will include:
• Business Communication (9 hrs.)
- Writing & Speaking
• Leadership & Management (9 hrs.)
- Managing People, Priorities & Project
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
• Basic Accounting (8 hrs.)
- Learn the rules and guidelines that companies must follow when reporting financial data.
• Computer Skills (28 hrs.)
- Microsoft Office™ (Word™, Excel™ and PowerPoint™)
Please email XCMOTA@hostos.cuny.edu for more information.