Prepare for a Successful Career as an Entry-level Systems and Security Administrator...
CompTIA Security+ is the first security certification IT professionals should earn. It establishes the core knowledge required of any cybersecurity role and provides a springboard to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs. Security+ incorporates best practices in hands-on trouble-shooting to ensure security professionals have practical security problem-solving skills. Cybersecurity professionals with Security+ know how to address security incidents – not just identify them.
Included in tuition cost:
• Live instructor-led remote training
• Virtual lab environment
• Access to assessment review
• Progress/competency training
• Timed test simulation
• Career and supportive services
All students must have:
- At least 2 years experinece in IT Administration
- High School Diploma/HSE
- 18 years of age or older
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Access to a computer and broadband internet
- Maintain a weekday/weekend class schedule for 4-8 weeks
Please email JJSaldana@hostos.cuny.edu for more information.