IPTM’s Symposium on Traffic Safety is a four-day intensive learning experience focusing on the emerging technology and innovative solutions being utilized in crash reconstruction and highway safety.
A limited number of exhibition booth spaces will be available on a first come, first served basis. Share your traffic and DUI product(s) with officers, drug recognition experts, breath testing professionals, prosecuting attorneys as well law enforcement and crash reconstructionists from across the nation.
- Face-to-face access to international and national attendees.
- Attend conference sessions as your exhibit fee entitles two representatives to learn alongside the attendees!
- Share your wares at IPTM's premier annual conference!
- Attendance: 400+ operations-level law enforcement and private practitioners of traffic enforcement and crash reconstruction; civilian support personnel; and traffic safety advocates.
- Buying authority: Most attendees are law enforcement and have buying authority or the ability to make recommendations to buying decision makers
Tentative Exhibit Hours
Sunday, June 25:
Monday, June 26:
Tuesday, June 27:
Wednesday, June 28:
- 7:30 a.m. 3:15 p.m.
- Move out: 3:15 to 5 p.m.
- Premium Booths (1-4): $2,500
- Deluxe Booths (1-8): $1,500
- Standard Booths (A1-A16 and B1-B16): $995
Exhibitor Fee Includes:
- Two (2) booth representatives ($50 for each additional representative)
- Two (2) registrations for the representatives to attend conference sessions
- A 10’ x 10’ booth (Standard or Deluxe) or a 10’ x 20’ booth (Premium)
- A 6-foot skirted table
- Two chairs
- Electricity (Note: High voltage capabilities will require a separate contract with the hotel’s supplier. Please contact Russell Strickland for more information.)
- Please note: If you choose to bring a vehicle into the exhibition hall, you must make sure the vehicle fits into the allotted space. The hotel also has specific regulations regarding motorized vehicles.
Call (904) 620-4786 or request an Exhibitor Registration Form below. Submit the completed Exhibitor Registration Form with payment. Space will not be guaranteed until we receive payment.
Request Exhibitor Registration Form Check Availability
Additional representatives from your company can attend the Symposium at a discounted fee of $50 per person. Please list the name and contact information on a separate sheet when returning your Exhibitor Registration Form.
Door prizes will be given away throughout the conference. Providing a door prize is an affordable alternative for promoting your products and services. If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, please indicate so on the Exhibitor Registration Form. Be sure to include the type of item you plan to donate.
Sponsoring the Symposium is an excellent way to directly promote your products and services to those in the DUI/traffic enforcement and crash reconstruction communities. For more information click here. To lock in your sponsorship today, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Doubletree by Hilton
(At the Entrance to Universal Orlando)
5780 Major Blvd
Orlando, Florida 32819
Doubletree by Hilton
Phone: (800) 222-8733
Exhibitor Responsibility Clause:
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the person/legal entity described as “Exhibitor” in this clause and in this exhibitor contract (regardless whether such person/legal entity is also described as “Exhibitor” in this contract) hereby assumes full responsibility and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando (“Hotel”), Hotel’s owner DoubleTree Orlando: X Fund Properties, LLC, Hilton Worldwide, Inc., and each of their respective owners, managers, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents (collectively, “Hotel Parties”), as well as Institute of Police Technology and Management (“Group”), from and against any and all claims or expenses arising out of Exhibitor’s use of the Hotel’s exhibition premises. Exhibitor agrees to obtain and maintain during the use of the exhibition premises, Comprehensive General Liability Insurance, including contractual liability covering the Exhibitor’s indemnity in this clause. Such insurance shall be in the amount of not less than $1,000,000 combined single limit for personal injury and property damage. The Hotel Parties and Group shall be named as additional insured on such policy, and upon request Exhibitor shall supply the Hotel with a Certificate of Insurance at least 30 days prior to the use of the exhibition premises. The Exhibitor understands that neither the Group nor the Hotel Parties maintain insurance covering the Exhibitor's property and it is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to obtain such insurance.