Designed for active speed measurement instructors, this one day class will update you on the latest radar and laser technology in the field as well as the local and national issues affecting their use. Each attendee will receive a complete package of instructor materials as part of the class.
- Time, distance, and speed measurement
- Scientific principles of Radar and Laser
- New technology and device features
- Device technical errors
- Operator training issues
- Case law update
- Upcoming changes to the Conforming Products List (CPL) testing process
- Officer safety considerations
You must have successfully completed IPTM’s Police Traffic Laser/Radar Instructor course, or similar speed measurement instructor training.