You are cordially invited to attend the 20th Anniversary of the Florida Law Enforcement Traffic Safety Challenge Awards Ceremony held at the beautiful Marriot - Grand Lakes located at 4040 Central Florida Parkway, Orlando, FL - Thursday, August 6 through Friday, August 7, 2020.
The Florida Law Enforcement Liaison Traffic Safety Challenge recognizes the best overall traffic safety programs in Florida. The areas of concentration include efforts to enforce traffic safety laws and educate the public about distracted and impaired driving, motorcycle safety, occupant protection and child passenger safety, pedestrian and bicycle safety, speed and aggressive driving, and other area issues that impact the safety of roadway users. This challenge supports the goal of encouraging increased statewide enforcement of traffic safety laws to reduce traffic crashes, serious injuries and fatalities.
The Florida Law Enforcement Traffic Safety Challenge (FLETSC) is the ONLY traffic safety recognition program for law enforcement agencies' overall traffic safety efforts.
- Vendor Set Up
- Thursday, August 6th from 8:00 am to 11:00 am
- Traffic Safety Training
- Thursday, August 6th from 11:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Vendor Open House Networking Session and Breakfast
- Friday, August 7th from 8:00 to 10:00 am
- Friday, August 7th from 10:00 am to Noon
Sponsoring the Florida Law Enforcement Traffic Safety Challenge is an excellent way to directly promote your products and services to law enforcement agencies with active traffic enforcement units.
Standard Vendor Space - $1,000
- Exhibitor space
- Vendor table and chairs
- Company recognition during FLETSC Awards Ceremony
- Company name on FLETSC Awards Ceremony Program
- Open access to attendees before, during and after training on Thursday, August 6th from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Exclusive networking breakfast on Friday, August 7th from 8:00 am to 10:00 am
- Attendance to the FLETSC Awards Ceremony on Friday, August 7th from 10:00 am to Noon
- Post Award Ceremony access to attendees and winning agencies on Friday, August 7th
- Food & beverage during the two-day FLETSC events
Booths are limited and are sold and assigned on a first come/first serve basis. Only one company per booth will be permitted.
Event Location and Lodging Information
JW Marriott - Grand Lakes
4040 Central Florida Parkway
Orlando, FL 32837
Rate: $149 (Group Rate expires July 14th)
To book your room online, click here.
Internet, parking and resort fees are included in the nightly rate.
Door prizes will be given away during our Friday Awards Ceremony. Providing a door prize is an affordable alternative for promoting your products and services.
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, please e-mail our event coordinator, Janice Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the type of item you plan to donate.