Communities across America are in a crisis that is having a grave impact on public safety and increased victimization. Among children and teens alone, thousands of incidents of gun violence occur each year. This epidemic of youth gun violence is impacting communities and leaving experts searching for ways to reduce the increasing trend across the U.S.
This comprehensive, results driven course will go beyond the cause-and-effect to explore proven solutions based on practical application and evidence. We will introduce you to effective and proven strategic planning models, which have been successful in gun violence reduction in communities across the U.S. At the end of the training, you will have a model strategic plan to establish in your communities.
- National model for youth gun safety prevention
- Early intervention of youth violence patterns
- Effective strategies for enforcement of youth weapons possession
- Developing proven community-based strategic plans to reduce violence
- Building effective re-entry programs for youth offenders
- Strategies for preventing weapons in schools
Law enforcement leaders, officers, youth officers, investigators, community leaders, school resource officers, and youth probation officers
Bobby Kipper is an expert on youth and community violence prevention and reduction. He is a Wall Street Journal/USA Today best-selling author, Executive Director of The National Center for Prevention of Community Violence (NCPCV), and former law enforcement officer. His expertise in community and school violence prevention has been recognized by the White House, Congress, and several states across America.