Welcome to the Education UpSkill Portal at Jacksonville University.
Below you will find a variety of 1 hour graduate credit courses designed to help YOU, a Florida teacher, complete your professional educator requirements.
The matrix of courses offered to the six defined categories on the Statement of Eligibility can be found here.
Let’s get started:
- The only documentation required is your current State of Florida Statement of Eligibility. Please upload your Statement of Eligibility here. Once you upload your Statement, the Registrar’s Office will process your form and determine eligibility status (usually within 7-10 days).
- These courses align with Florida Department of Education required areas for professional competency. On your Statement of Eligibility, your specific areas are listed under the section entitled: Completion of the following Professional Preparation Coursework Requirements.
- There is no academic advising provided for these courses. You will be using your personal Statement of Eligibility. If you have questions or concerns, please work with your district certification officer or the Florida Department of Education.
- Each course runs for 3 weeks. The dates are provided in the list below. Please determine if your course will require online attendance and on-camera participation!
- Each course costs $300.00, payable before the course begins.
- Financial Aid is not available for these courses.
- Graduate courses are evaluated using A, B, C and F as grades. Please consult the Florida Department of Education for successful completion levels.
- After grades have been posted by the Registrar’s Office- you may request your official JU graduate transcript by following the information find on this link: https://www.credentials-inc.com/tplus/?ALUMTRO001495 Please wait until after FINAL grades have posted to your account before ordering. If you have questions please contact-
- Review your Statement of Eligibility,
- Upload your Statement of Eligibility here.
- Find a course that aligns, click “add to cart”
- Pay for course and we will see you in class!