Students explore the landmarks, history, and culture of San Francisco both in the classroom and out in the city on foot. Students should be aware that there is a great deal of walking in the class.
• Credit for 36 educational hours or 3.6 CEUs (Continuing Education Units).
• There is a pre-assignment for this course. Students will receive their pre-assignment via email one week before the first class.
• There is a follow-up assignment for this course, due one week after the final class.
• Certificates of completion are distributed to students 10 days after the final class.
$315 - Tuition for class includes:
• Public transportation pass to get around San Francisco with your teacher.
• All costs associated with the class. (There are no material fees or activity fees!) Does not include flight or accommodation.
• Day 1: Students will meet at City College of San Francisco - Downtown Campus. You will be learning about San Francisco culture, geography, and history in the classroom.
• Day 2: Students will meet at City College of San Francisco - Downtown Campus The day will be spent both in the classroom and out in the city. Wear your walking shoes!
• Day 3: Students will meet at City College of San Francisco - Downtown Campus. Students will be both in the classroom and out in the city.
For more information about the course and staying in San Francisco, click here.