Students explore the landmarks, history, and culture of San Francisco both in the classroom and out in the city on foot. Students should be aware that there is a great deal of walking in the class.
• Credit for 36 educational hours or 3.6 CEUs (Continuing Education Units).
• There is a pre-assignment for this course. Students will receive their pre-assignment via email one week before the first class.
• There is a follow-up assignment for this course, due one week after the final class.
• Certificates of completion are distributed to students 10 days after the final class.
$315 - Tuition for class includes:
• Public transportation pass to get around San Francisco with your teacher.
• All costs associated with the class. (There are no material fees or activity fees!) Does not include flight or accommodation.
For more information about the course and staying in San Francisco, click here.