• Credit for 36 educational hours or 3.6 CEUs (Continuing Education Units).
• There is a pre-assignment for this course. Students will receive their pre-assignment via email one week before the first class.
• There is a final project for this course. Students will receive their final project assignment in class. Final projects are due one week after class ends.
• Cancellation Policy for the Learning Express program is necessarily different from other Learning Across America courses. For a full refund, students must cancel 31 days before the first class date by emailing BMCC at email@example.com.
$469 - Tuition for class with accommodation includes:
• 3 nights (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday) at the Drury Inn New Orleans;
• 3 continental breakfasts;
• Public transportation pass to get around New Orleans with your teacher.
• All costs associated with the class. (There are no material fees or activity fees!)