Explore the elements of the New York City identity, including diversity, history, finance, and creativity. Students will study both in the classroom and out on foot, visiting Wall Street, Grand Central Station, the Museum of the City of New York, and the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree.
This course is designed for students who do not live in New York City. However, local students are also welcome!
• Credit for 36 educational hours or 3.6 CEUs (Continuing Education Units).
• There is a pre-assignment for this course. Students will receive their pre-assignment via email one week before the first class.
$329 - Tuition for class includes:
• Public transportation pass (metrocard) to get around New York City with your teacher.
• All costs associated with the class. (There are no material fees or activity fees!)
• Friday: 10:00am - 4:00pm Class meets at 25 Broadway. Be prepared to walk around lower Manhattan!
• Saturday: 10:00am - 5:30pm. Students will meet at BMCC, Harlem campus. The day will be spent both in the classroom and out in the city.
• Sunday: 10:00am - 2:30pm. Students will be both in the classroom and out in the city.