Students will study the culture and stories of New Orleans over one weekend in NYC, then travel to New Orleans for a three-day class in the New Orleans itself!
• Credit for 72 educational hours or 7.2CEUs (Continuing Education Units).
• Transportation to and from New Orleans is not included.
• There is a pre-assignment for this course. Students will receive their pre-assignment via email one week before the first class.
• Students will have an assignment to complete between the New York City portion of class and the New Orleans portion of class.
• There is a final project for this course. Students will receive their final project assignment in New Orleans. Final projects are due one week after class ends.
• Cancellation Policy for the Learning Express program is necessarily different from other Learning Across America courses. For a full refund, students must cancel 31 days before the first class date by emailing BMCC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$729 - Tuition for class with accommodation includes:
• 2 days of class in New York City: Saturday and Sunday, November 2 and 3. No accommodations in NYC.
• 3 days and nights in New Orleans, November 21, 22, 23, (Thursday, Friday, and Saturday) at the Drury Inn New Orleans.
• 3 continental breakfasts in New Orleans.
• Public transportation pass to get around New Orleans with your teacher.
• All costs associated with the class. (There are no material fees or activity fees!)