Prepare for CompTIA ITF+, A+, Security+, and Network+ certifications and receive prepaid exam vouchers upon course completion. This course will teach you how to maintain hardware and software, secure networks, and support modern technology.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- PC: Access to Windows 11 is needed for the A+ lesson on “Installing Windows”
- Mac: macOS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) Study Guide: FC0-U61
- CompTIA A+ Guide to IT Technical Support
- Network+ Guide to Networks
- CompTIA Security+ Guide to Network Security Fundamentals
Please Note: You will receive a digital book if the physical book is on backorder.
Nearly every industry needs skilled IT professionals to keep their data safe. As more companies invest in cybersecurity, earning your CompTIA ITF+, A+, Security+ and Network+ certifications is key to advancing your IT career.
This comprehensive course will prepare you for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals, A+, Security+, and Network+ certification exams in a unique online format. You will gain an understanding of software, hardware, and networking. More so, you will be able to secure and support networking systems.
This course offers enrollment with or without vouchers. The vouchers are prepaid access to sit for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, and CompTIA Security+ Certification Exam and included with this course upon eligibility.
- IT Fundamentals Preparation
- IT Foundations
- IT Framework
- IT Programs
- IT Programming
- IT Databases
- IT Security
- A+ Preparation
- Core 1 Introduction
- Hardware Part II
- Mobile and More
- Midterm Exam
- Core 2 Introduction
- Mac and Linux
- CompTIA™ Network+
- Getting Started
- Conclusion/Final Preparation
- CompTIA™ Security+
- Security Foundations
- Security and Protection
- Security and Networks
- Enterprise Security
What you will learn
- Identify the purpose and function of software, hardware, and security components
- Analyze, manage, and troubleshoot mobile devices, networking technologies, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing, and network systems
- Configure, manage, and maintain functional networks and its connected devices
- Secure applications, network, and devices through installation, configuration, and maintenance techniques and practices
How you will benefit
- Holding CompTIA ITF+ certification demonstrates a broad understanding of information technologies
- Holding CompTIA A+ 220-1001 certification demonstrates that you are prepared to troubleshoot and solve hardware-based information technology issues
- Holding CompTIA A+ 220-1002 certification demonstrates that you are prepared to troubleshoot and solve software-based information technology issues
- Holding CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 certification demonstrates that you are prepared to secure devices and systems and know today's best practices, policies, and regulations
- Holding Network+ demonstrates your ability to install, maintain, troubleshoot, and support a network
Andrew Beal has over 10 years of experience in the IT Industry. Mr. Beal is an IT professional and instructor who holds a bachelor's degree in Information Technology from Franklin University. He started his IT career as a help desk intern and, while tutoring computer science courses, discovered a passion and talent for teaching. Andrew is currently employed as an IT instructor, managing multiple courses that focus on Computer Hardware, Computer Networking, and Cyber Security. In addition to his teaching position, Mr. Beal works one-on-one with students to ensure their preparation for CompTIA examinations.
Jeff Rees has over 25 years of experience in the IT industry. Jeff's expertise covers a wide range of technical skills in the field of immersive technology, such as virtual reality, augmented reality, spatial computing, and holograms. He manages, creates, and delivers high-quality augmented and virtual reality technology experiences that enhance knowledge retention and engagement for learners. Jeff capitalizes on his multifaceted technical knowledge with his passion for implementing immersive solutions, which has given him a proven track record of producing one-of-a-kind solutions for clients. Jeff has previously served as a senior vice president of operations, chief technology officer, and technical director for diverse technology companies. Jeff has also taught numerous computer courses during his career. Jeff holds a bachelor's degree from DeVry University in Computer Sciences with an emphasis in Simulation Design.