Learn best practices and techniques for using Salesforce Lightning, the world's top customer relationship management (CRM) software.
What you will learn
- Recognize key features and options available in the Salesforce software to become proficient in usage
- Apply the proper procedures to create accounts, contacts, leads, and opportunities
- Analyze features for account management within Salesforce
- Understand the basic units of a relational database management system and its ties to Salesforce
- Implement best practices related to data migration
How you will benefit
- Become familiar with successfully operating the Salesforce software
- Growth in operating Salesforce to become a power user
- Prepare for future Salesforce credentials as experience and expertise grows
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.
Salesforce is the leading customer relationship management (CRM) software for sales and marketing automation. This online course will train you to be a Salesforce Power User, so you can navigate the Lightning interface, create and manage accounts, handle leads, and utilize opportunities. By becoming proficient in Salesforce, you will be able to better engage customers with the most popular CRM software available to large and small businesses.
David M. Grimes is the lead instructor for this course and is joined by other subject-matter experts and technical personnel to present an informative and satisfying course experience. Mr. Grimes has more than 10 years of management and leadership experience in the private and non-profit sectors. He is passionate about technology and education, having worked as academic dean, student services director technology coordinator, teacher, consultant, and technology columnist. He holds a Master of Education and a Bachelor of Science from Ohio State University, both in Technology Education.
- Intro to Salesforce Automation
- Working with the Salesforce System
- Salesforce Solution
- Salesforce Admin
- Migrating to Salesforce
- Course Conclusion