The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Train-the-Trainer Workshop consist of five hours of intensive training for those faculty and professionals who are interested in becoming certified AWS Instructors.
The Workshop taught by Professor Michael Lawrence, Department of Engineering Technology, Certified AWS Instructor and AWS Brand Ambassador for Queensborough Community College. The AWS Train-the-Trainer Workshop will be offered online, with one hour synchronous instruction from as well as four additional instructional hours of asynchronous learning, for a total of five hours.
All participants who successfully complete the workshop will receive Certificates of Completion from QCC’s Office of Continuing Education & Workforce Development.
The AWS Train-the-Trainer Workshop will introduce participants to best pedagogical practices for teaching the following AWS courses:
- AWS Developer Associate Certification
- AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Certification
- AWS Big Data Specialization Certification
- AWS Machine Learning Specialization Certification
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification