Have you taken the watercolor classes or have a basic understanding of watercolor methods?
Continue to develop watercolor techniques and take your painting to the next level in this intermediate class. Explore textural possibilities, colors, and compositional challenges while learning to create a body of artwork.
Work with new subject matters and experiment with different watercolor effects. We will examine a variety of techniques used by different artists to find new approaches.
Practice all of the techniques and explore your personal direction in watercolor in this hands-on class.
You are welcome to use any watercolor supplies you already have. The instructor can give recommendations if needed.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Use variety of watercolor techniques
- Work with various subject matters
- Be familiar with variety of watercolor artists and effects
- Have developed skills using and mixing colors
- Get started creating a personal direction in watercolor
Who Should Take this Class?
- Previous experience with watercolor painting is useful such as our Watercolor Painting - Beginning class
- Watercolor painters interested in practicing their art with the guidance of an instructor and developing a body of artwork
- Anyone interested in continuing to develop their watercolor techniques and skills