Artists, join this class to learn how to exhibit and present your art. Receive guidance from a professional artist with global experience in the art world.
Explore location ideas -- do you want to exhibit your art in the Seattle area, the U.S. and/or abroad? Learn how to create valuable tools including a resume, biography and website. Don't be intimidated, you will gain all of the information you need to accomplish these tasks!
Gain clear instruction in documenting your art digitally to represent your work in the best light. Get guidance in how to acquire funding and find other resources. Learn how to write grants and proposals, and apply for fellowships. Discover art residencies and travel opportunities to expand your horizons.
In the class, learn how to:
- Exhibit (and critique) your art.
- Make an art portfolio and presentation.
- Write an artist's resume and statement.
- Create a website.
- Photograph your art work.
- Write art grants and proposals.
- Apply for artist residencies, scholarships, fellowships and travel opportunities.
Who Should Take This Class?
- Artists who would like to explore opportunities with finished art work
- Anyone interested in exhibiting, marketing and selling art