Yiddish language students, continue learning Yiddish in this fun and interactive Level 6 class! Build practical everyday Yiddish vocabulary and expressions and put them to use developing high-intermediate conversation skills. Learn more essential Yiddish grammar and develop better speaking, listening and reading skills. Improve your language comprehension while exploring Yiddish-speaking culture. Build your vocabulary and ability to use idiomatic expressions and phrases useful for everyday life. Enjoy being part of a community of students with similar language skills levels learning Yiddish together.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- build new vocabulary
- learn idiomatic expressions and phrases for everyday life
- develop intermediate conversational skills
- improve listening, speaking and reading skills
- become familiar with more advanced grammar
- explore Yiddish-speaking culture
Who Should Take This Class?
Prerequisites: Previous study of Yiddish for 5 quarters (75hours) or equivalent.
- Yiddish language students who wish to advance their conversational skills and fluency
- Students who wish to continue learning Yiddish in a fun and interactive learning environment
- Those who enjoy improving their Yiddish language skills with an eye toward someday speaking Yiddish fluently