Would you like to learn Spanish but don't know where to begin? This class is for you! Build everyday vocabulary and expressions in this highly interactive class.
Develop basic conversational skills while exploring Spanish-speaking cultures. Get acquainted with the essentials of Spanish grammar and develop basic listening, speaking and reading skills. Interact with the instructor and fellow students in short and simple conversations. Gain a strong foundation in the Spanish language that you can build upon as you gain proficiency.
By the end of this class, you will be able to:
- say everyday expressions and phrases on familiar topics
- have simple conversations
- be able to listen, speak and read in Spanish
- understand basic grammar
- have a deeper understanding of Spanish-speaking culture
Please acquire this book, which will be used for levels 1-6:Como se Dice…?, 10th Edition. ISBN-13: 978-1111828585. Check online for best prices or order through your favorite bookstore.
Who Should Take This Class?
- Anyone interested in learning Spanish language
- People who have never studied Spanish before or who have very limited experience
- Spanish language students who wish to review from the beginning to obtain their basic skills