Japanese language students, continue learning more useful and practical expressions in this interactive class! Improve your verbal and written communication skills while expanding your vocabulary. Gain confidence while you practice talking about a variety of topics with students who have similar abilities. You will get acquainted with intermediate-level Japanese grammar and continue learning to read and write Hiragana and Katakana as well as learning some Kanji. Enjoy learning more about traditional and modern Japanese culture, while improving your language skills. Required textbook: Japanese For Busy People, 3rd Edition. Romanized Version ISBN: 978-1-56836-384-4 or Kana Version ISBN: 978-1-56836-385-1. Check online for best prices.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will:
- gain more useful and practical conversational vocabulary and expressions
- improve listening, speaking, reading and writing skills for conversations in a variety of topics
- gain confidence with your Japanese speaking skills
- improve grammar skills and fluency
- improve reading, writing and pronouncing Hiragana and Katakana
- deepen understanding of traditional and modern Japanese culture
Japanese For Busy People, 3rd Edition. Romanized Version ISBN: 978-1-56836-384-4 or Kana Version ISBN: 978-1-56836-385-1.
Who Should Take This Class?
Prerequisites: Some previous knowledge of Japanese (up to Level 3, 60 hours of study) or equivalent.
- Japanese language students wish to advance their Japanese conversational skills and fluency in a very interactive and fun learning environment
- Students who have taken Japanese 1–3 (3 quarters = 60 hours) in the past and who wish to continue learning Japanese
- Those who enjoy improving their Japanese language skills with an eye toward someday speaking Japanese fluently