Continue learning everyday Chinese vocabulary and expressions in this interactive class!
Improve your fluency in chinese, using both verbal and written communication skills, while exploring traditional and modern Chinese culture. Become acquainted with the essentials of Chinese grammar and continue learning to read and write Chinese characters.
This class is designed for Chinese language students who have completed 2 quarters (40 hours) of Chinese study or the equivalent.
- improved reading/writing skills in Chinese
- more vocabulary and phrases
- be able to recognize and use idiomatic expressions
- learned more essential grammar
- advanced fluency of conversational skills
Integrated Chinese 4th Edition, Volume 1 Textbook (Simplified Chinese), ISBN: 9781622911356.
Who Might Enjoy This Class?
Prerequisites: Two quarters (40 hours) of Chinese study or equivalent
- Chinese language students interested in continuing to learn Chinese language and culture
- Students who would like to improve their conversational fluency in Chinese