Are you planning to travel to a French-speaking country? Would you like to learn a second language to improve your personal or professional skills? This introductory course is the first in our series of French classes and is designed to provide you with helpful tips and tools, starting with the basics. Upon completion of the course, you'll be prepared to communicate at a beginner level while traveling, and you'll be ready for our Level 2 class.
- basic French vocabulary
- introduction to French pronunciation
- experience speaking with other students
- tips and tools for communicating while traveling
- preparation for Level 2
Textbook Needed (from January 2024)
Deux mondes: A communicative approach, Sixth Student Edition, 6th Edition, ISBN-13: 978-0073535449
Who Might Enjoy This Class?
- Anyone interested in learning French
- People planning a trip to a French-speaking country