Build upon your Spanish language skills and experience! Continue to develop your Spanish listening, speaking, and reading skills. We will focus on speaking in a practical and culturally relevant context.
Build vocabulary that you can use in conversations that reflects a wide variety of situations such as vacation travel, running errands, shopping for groceries, and daily routines. Improve your ability to speak and write sentences using reflexive constructions in present tense, and the preterit past tense.
At the end of this class, you will be able to:
- use new vocabulary
- say commonly used expressions and phrases in familiar topics
- express more detailed information on familiar topics
- listen, speak and read better
- utilize new grammar correctly including preterit tense
Como se Dice…?, 10th Edition. ISBN-13: 978-1111828585. Search online for best prices or order through your favorite bookstore.
Who Should Take This Class?
Prerequisite: Two quarters (40 hours) of Spanish study including completion of the Spanish Conversation – Beginners class or equivalent.
- Students interested in using and improving their Spanish language skills who meet the prerequisite above.