Do you enjoy photography? And do you ever wish your photos turned out better? The key to improving your photos is understanding your camera so you can go beyond the much too-predictable automatic settings. In this class, explore the key settings on your camera that will make a difference in the quality of your photos.
Modern cameras are like computers -- you don’t need to know everything the tool offers, just the most important settings to help you achieve the results you want. Learn about basic camera operation and how your camera is set-up. Then discover how to change the settings by using Aperture, Shutter Priority and others that will allow you to get more creative.
After this class, you will definitely see improvements in your results, and understand how you can continue to explore your camera.
This class is for any skill level using any digital camera (not phone cameras), and is part of our Senior Series, courses designed for older students offered during the daytime on diverse topics, though students of all ages are welcome!
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- understand the way your camera works
- use settings beyond the very basic auto settings on your camera
- create more interesting photographs
- be a more confident, more creative photographer - without losing the fun of it
Who Should Take This Class?
- Anyone with a love of photography, but dissatisfied with their current results
- People who wants to improve the results of their photos without losing the fun of creating
- This course is part of our Senior Series, courses designed for older students offered during the daytime on diverse topics, though students of all ages are welcome!