Students who have completed all of the other classes for the Project Management Certificate program, this is for you! Engage in a real-time simulated project and put the skills you have gained to work. Collaborate on the creation, management, and execution of a complex project. Enjoy guidance from a seasoned project management professional and possibly working with other students. Practice skills in leadership, risk and cost management, quality control, and more. From project origination to completion, you'll have the opportunity to apply all of the skills and techniques you've learned throughout the program.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Collaborate on the creation, management, and execution of a complex project
- Apply all of the skills you've learned throughout the certificate program
- Receive guidance and coaching on how to handle challenging project elements
- Gain confidence in your project management skills by managing a mock project from beginning to end
Who Should Take This Class?
Prerequisites: You must complete all other classes in the Project Management Certificate program. Experience with MS Windows and Office products. Two or more years of experience in a project management environment is helpful, but not required
- Students who have completed all other classes in our Project Management Certificate program