Continue learning Computer-Aided Design and Drafting (CAD) in this class which is the continuation of AutoCAD Level 2.
Gain the drafting and design skills needed to compete in the rapidly changing 21st century global workplace and and get prepared to qualify for entry level AutoCAD® drafting positions. If you already have experience as drafting personnel, this class will help you assume more senior AutoCAD® positions and gain more confidence in your software skills.
Enjoy significant hands-on experience sequenced to build on previous classroom/lab and work experiences. Explore the following topics:
• Design center
• Advanced drafting tools
• Managing Xref files
• Setting up plotter and CTB Files
• Blocks and attributes
• Custom buttons and toolbars
• Import/export file formats
• Continue building on your knowledge of AutoCAD
• Gain experience working with advanced-level skills and tools
• Learn new elements of the software
• Understand industry best practices
Who Should Take This Class?
Prerequisites: Completion of AutoCAD Level 1 or previous experience using AutoCAD. Basic computer skills (able to use the keyboard and mouse) and the ability to comprehend English.
• Anyone who has completed our AutoCAD - Level 2 course
• Individuals interested in competing for entry-level drafting positions
• Seasoned professionals that would like to improve their confidence and skills with this software