Continue learning German in this interactive class! Begin to master simple conversations and gain more useful vocabulary for daily life. This class will help you improve your ability to read, write and understand basic phrases and expressions in German. Practice speaking, listening and improving your comprehension as you build everyday vocabulary and expressions. Enjoy the company of other students with a similar level of German. You will also have the opportunity to learn more about traditional and modern German culture. Completion of basic German (2 quarters) or preexisting knowledge of German vocabulary and simple grammar is required.
Schritte International 1 (text and workbook in one volume). ISBN 978-3-19-001851-2.
- Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Use essential speaking and listening skills for simple conversations
- Understand basic grammar
- Use everyday vocabulary and expressions
- Have an increased understanding of traditional and modern German culture
Who Should Take This Class?
Prerequisites: 2 quarter (40 hours) of German study or equivalent
- German language students interested in continuing their language learning
- Travelers, business people, family and friends of German speakers, or anyone who is interested in German language and culture
- Anyone who would like to know how to greet and have small conversations with native German speakers