Continue to learn Computer-Aided Design and Drafting (CAD). This class is a continuation of AutoCAD Level 1.
Gain drafting and design skills needed to compete in the rapidly changing 21st century global workplace and qualify for entry level AutoCAD® drafting positions. If you already have experience working in drafting, this class will help you assume more senior AutoCAD® positions and gain more confidence in your software skills.
Enjoy significant hands-on experience sequenced to build on previous classroom/lab and work experiences. Explore the following topics:
• Paper space and layouts
• Printing your drawing
• Text and dimensioning
• Creating and managing blocks
• Advanced editing features
• Continue building on your knowledge of AutoCAD
• Gain experience working with intermediate-level skills and tools
• Learn new elements of the software
• Understand industry best practices
Who Should Take This Class?
Prerequisites: Completion of AutoCAD Level 1 or previous experience using AutoCAD. Basic computer skills (able to use the keyboard and mouse) and the ability to comprehend English.
• Anyone who has completed our AutoCAD - Level 1 course
• Individuals interested in competing for entry-level drafting positions
• Seasoned professionals that would like to improve their confidence and skills with this software