Do you love making photographs? Do you ever wish your photographs were better? A key first step is going beyond the Auto Exposure setting on any camera along with just knowing your tool better. Discover creative alternatives and what they can deliver in your photographs. Explore how to get more out of your camera, from handling to settings to improve your experience and results. Learn how to use a checklist of what to consider every time you go out to make new photographs. We will use Zoom for live sessions and Flickr for sharing the assignments for feedback both outside of and during our Zoom meetings.
By the end of this course, you will:
- be familiar with how to use much more creative settings on your camera, including Aperture and Shutter Priority
- understand what these settings can do
- be much more comfortable with your camera and what it has to offer
Who Might Enjoy This Class?
- Anyone who has a passion for photography
- People with any digital camera that has more than just the Auto Exposure settings who have not fully explored it