Continue learning Japanese in this interactive class! Improve your spoken and written communication skills while expanding your vocabulary and knowledge about Japanese culture.
You will get acquainted with intermediate-level Japanese grammar and continue learning to read and write Hiragana and Katakana as well as learning Kanji. Enjoy learning more useful and practical expressions.
During/by the end of this workshop, you will:
- Use a greater range of practical Japanese vocabulary and expressions
- Listen, speak, read and write better in Japanese
- Have conversations more confidently in a variety of topics
- Use grammar with more skill and fluency
- Deepen your understanding of traditional and modern Japanese culture
Japanese For Busy People II, 3rd Edition. ISBN: 978-1568363868.
Who Might Enjoy This Class?
Prerequisite: completion of five quarters (100hours) of Japanese study or equivalent
- Students learning Japanese who wish to advance their conversation skills and fluency in a very interactive and fun learning environment
- Anyone who has taken Japanese 1–5 (5 quarters = 100 hours) in the past and who wishes to continue learning Japanese
- Students of Japanese language who want to keep their skills active and improving, who with an eye toward someday speaking Japanese fluently