Deepen your yoga practice by becoming a certified yoga instructor and get certified to share your love of yoga with others! This rewarding intensive yoga teacher training program is all online, in real time through videoconferencing. Learn from instructor Dee Williams, owner of Kanjin Yoga, alongside a community of yogis.
In this 200-hour program, you will learn, or review the fundamentals of Hatha, Vinyasa and Restorative Yoga.
Graduates of this class will receive certification from Seattle Central College and are eligible to register with the Yoga Alliance.
Who Might Enjoy This Class?
This yoga certification program is a great fit if you:
- Want to learn more about yoga and strengthen your practice
- Are interested in teaching yoga
- Would like to refresh and renew your yoga education through exploration and expansion of new techniques
- Need a more affordable option than some of the upscale studios
During this 200-hour program, you'll learn the following:
- Fundamentals of Hatha, Vinyasa and Restorative Yoga
- How to structure a class
- Use of props
- Movement dynamic
- Proper modifications
- Meditation techniques
- Effective cueing
- Anatomy and physiology
- Yoga philosophy
- Nutritional concepts
This course is being offered through GoToMeeting videoconferencing. It is live, in real-time, and you will be interacting online with the instructor and fellow students.