Do you have power tools and want to learn to use them safely and effectively? Learn how to use power tools properly, safely and effectively, learning which tool to use for various jobs.
Learn the basics of joinery, jigs, materials, methods and project design in a woodshop. We will also discuss materials and how to select the right materials for the job you want to work on. After selecting your materials, apply everything you've learned in a project. Safely use hand and power tools to construct and assemble of a toolbox from start to finish.
- Learn how to effectively use home power tools
- Work on a project guided by an expert woodworker
- Gain skills and confidence to take on small carpentry projects on your own
Who Might Enjoy This Class?
- Home improvement enthusiasts who would like to improve their carpentry skills.
- Individuals interested in learning more about how to use specific power tools.
- Please note: This class is for beginners with very minimal or no experience with woodworking or carpentry.
- This class requires a minimum age of 18.