Enjoy a review of the vocabulary, expressions, and grammar concepts introduced in Italian classes levels one through three as you continue to improve your language skills. Gain more confidence, and have a conversation as you participate in a systematic review of grammar.
In this class, you can focus on your speaking ability and pronunciation, listening comprehension, as well as writing and reading skills. Review basic Italian grammar, vocabulary and phrases, and idiomatic expressions. Enjoy exploring traditional and modern Italian culture in this interactive learning environment.
If you have completed three quarters (60 hours) of Italian study or equivalent, this class is a good match for you. Enjoy a review of everything that you’ve learned so far in Italian, to prepare you to smoothly move on to Level 4 or above in the future.
- Read, write, and speak in more complex Italian
- Use practical vocabulary and expressions in a variety of familiar topics
- Converse in Italian with more confidence, including with native speakers
- Understand more about traditional and modern Italian culture
Who Might Enjoy This Class?
Prerequisites: completion of three quarters (60 hours) or four quarters (80 hours) of Italian study or equivalent
- Students who wish to continue learning Italian and review what they have learned
- Individuals who studied basic Italian on their own and who need to review the essential Italian language skills in a welcoming interactive learning environment
- Italian language students who would like to gain confidence speaking Italian
Avanti Aski- Musumeci, Second Edition; ISBN 978-0-07-338624-9. Check online for the best prices or order through your favorite bookstore.