Learn everyday Japanese vocabulary and expressions in this rewarding interactive class. Develop basic oral and written communication skills while exploring traditional and modern Japanese culture. You will get acquainted with the essentials of Japanese grammar and learn to read and write Hiragana and Katakana.
- build basic comprehensive Japanese skills in speaking, listening, reading, writing and grammar
- identify and learn how to write/read Hiragana (Japanese syllabary writing system)
- identify and learn how to write/read Katakana
- build basic everyday vocabulary and expressions
- develop essential listening, speaking, reading and writing skills for simple conversation
- learn essential grammar
- explore traditional and modern Japanese culture
Japanese For Busy People Book 1, the 4th Edition. Romanized Version ISBN-13: 978-1568366197 or Kana Version ISBN-13: 978-1568366203. You can find it online, or you might be able to order it at your favorite bookstore.
Who Might Enjoy This Class?
- This class is for people who are interested in Japanese language and culture and would like to learn.
- It is also a perfect starter for those who wish to learn comprehensive Japanese skills in speaking, listening, reading, writing and grammar.