Continue learning Italian in this friendly and relaxing class! This class is a great place to build essential and practical skills in Italian.
Build everyday vocabulary and expressions in this highly interactive class. Develop basic conversational skills while exploring Italian-speaking cultures. Get acquainted with the essentials of Italian grammar and develop basic listening, speaking, and reading skills.
In this high-beginner Italian class, interact with the instructor and fellow students in short and simple conversations. You will gain a strong foundation in the Italian language that you can build upon as you gain proficiency.
- Be able to say everyday expressions and phrases on familiar topics in Italian
- Have simple conversations
- Listen, speak and read in simple/basic Italian
- Be familiar with basic grammar
- Build basic everyday vocabulary and expressions
- Have deeper understanding of Italian-speaking cultures
Please acquire this book, which will be used for 6 levels of daytime Italian classes: Avanti Aski- Musumeci, Second Edition; ISBN 978-0-07-338624-9. Check online for best prices, or order through your favorite bookstore. .
Who Might Enjoy This Class?
- Anyone interested in learning Italian language
- People who have completed the Introductory and Beginner Italian classes at Seattle Central College before or who have taken previous introductory classes
- Italian language students who wish to review from the beginning to obtain their basic skills