Membership is required to access most of SF State OLLI's programs.
Includes membership dues and benefits for 12 months from the date you sign up (rolling membership). Your membership is renewed 365 days from the day you joined.
A valid SF State OLLI membership provides you with access to more than 100 programs and events annually. Benefits include:
* Ability to sign up for courses and course packages
* Weekly E-News letter will keep you in the loop via email. (A mailed newsletter can also be added.)
* Multiple monthly Interest Groups: Sixty Plus, SF Adventures, Share A Book, World Affairs Discussion, Poetry Writing, OLLI Hikers, Share-A-Film, Human Evolution Discussion Group. (See Interest Groups page for schedule and description at olli.sfsu.edu).
* A place to be in community and make new friends!
Option to acquire an SF State University ID card which provides access to:
* SF State Main Campus open computer lab with ID Card.
* Student discounts to SF State Fitness Center, including free access to the pool and weight room during certain hours.
* The beautiful new Mashouf Wellness Center for the faculty staff cost.
* Student discounts on many computer software programs through SF State's on-campus bookstore and outside vendors.
* Borrowing privileges from the SF State Library collections.
* Reduced ticket fees at SF State arts performances, many community events and performance venues.
* Discounts at many Westfield Centre vendors.