This program takes students through the ins and outs of day-to-day office functions as well as the essential knowledge of bookkeeping and overall record keeping relative to successful small business operations. Additionally, this course takes students through all accounting principles and bookkeeping necessities so that they can not only keep accurate books, but understand why and how these records are kept, as well as how these processes and procedures might be improved. A full study of QuickBooks will ensure that students can operate successfully within
the most-widely used accounting software application.
- National Certifications: (not included in the program, you may sit for these exams)
- National Association of Certified Professional Bookkeepers (NACPB) Bookkeeper Certification Exam
- National Career Certification Board (NCCB) Certified Administrative Assistant (CAA) Exam
- Intuit QuickBooks Certified User® Exam
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification Exam