Building upon participants’ existing knowledge and practice, the Six Sigma Black Belt course will help participants to master advanced statistical analysis tools, identify opportunities with solutions that can be implemented immediately and to deliver measurable results right away in order to increase an organization’s return on investment. Participants who complete this course will be able to lead Six Sigma projects meant to enhance the capability of both internal and external processes in order to better meet customer expectations. With the comprehensive understanding of process analysis and improvement individuals gain from Six Sigma Black Belt certification, professionals with these skills with makes a significant impact on any organization and be well-positioned for advancement in their chosen fields.
Note: Students will receive a certificate of completion upon completion of this course. Students can choose to sit for the CSSBB National Certification exam but must also meet the following requirements:
Education and National Certifications
• Students should have or be pursuing a high school diploma or GED.
• There are no state approval and/or state requirements associated with this program.
• National Certification:
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) Exam
- NOTE: Six Sigma Black Belt requires 2 completed projects with signed affidavits OR 1 completed project with signed affidavit and 3 years of work experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- Candidates do NOT need to be a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt.