The Six Sigma Specialist program helps professionals to strengthen organizations by employing the core concepts of Six Sigma geared toward enhanced problem-solving skills with an emphasis on the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) model. The Six Sigma Specialist program presents an overview of the key concepts for the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam. Students will explore processes and team management, operational metrics, and key tools and techniques to achieve process excellence. This program is designed to prepare students to sit for the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam offered by the American Association for Quality.
Note: Students will receive a certificate of completion upon completion of this course. Students can choose to sit for the CSSGB National Certification exam but must also meet the following requirements:Education and National Certifications
• Students should have or be pursuing a high school diploma or GED.
• There are no state approval and/or state requirements associated with this program.
• National Certification:
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) Exam
- The Six Sigma Green Belt certification requires 3 years of work experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge.
- Work experience must be in a full time, paid role. Paid intern, co-op or any other course work cannot be applied