Welcome to Continuing Education's online registration website, featuring Spring registrations.
Class modalities and locations are subject to change. Please refer to the online catalog for current course information.
Four easy ways to register. Payment is required at time of registration.
1. Online. Browse our online catalog, add classes to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
2. By phone. Call us at 607-778-5012 and we can help you register using a Mastercard or Visa.
3. By mail. Click the registration link to access our printable registration form. Please use a separate form for each person registering. Mail the form with a check (made out to SUNY Broome) to: SUNY Broome, Continuing Education, PO Box 1017 Binghamton, NY 13902
4. Walk-in. Come to the Continuing Education office in the Wales Building, room 115, on the SUNY Broome campus. You can pay with Mastercard or Visa, check, or cash. If paying with cash, please bring the exact amount.
On-Campus, In Person Classes
- To attend in-person, on-campus programming, it is highly encouraged that all individuals be fully vaccinated.
- These policies are subject to change per SUNY or County guidelines.
Off-Campus, In Person Classes
- If the program is off-site, there may be different and/or additional safety protocols
Zoom Online Classes
- You must have Zoom downloaded on your computer
- You must have a web camera and microphone (audio)
- You must have internet
If you have any questions, please call Continuing Education at 607-778-5012.
Continuing Education courses are designed for Ages 17 and above unless otherwise stated in the course title or description (exceptions being Driver Programs and Kids Summer Programs).
If the College cancels a course for any reason, those pre-registered for that course will be notified by telephone (provided that the College has been given a daytime phone number), and payments will be refunded by check. SUNY Broome reserves the right to substitute instructors, adjust pricing, and/or reschedule classrooms, if necessary.
In the event of severe weather conditions or emergencies, it may be necessary to cancel or reschedule particular course sessions. Students will be notified by email and/or phone in the event of weather cancellations. SUNY Broome weather cancellations are also announced on local news stations and websites.
Refund policy: Refunds are issued up to 5 business days before any course's starting date or stated registration deadline. Refunds are issued in the form of a check which is mailed to the billing address.
Check Policy: Please note that SUNY Broome will charge $25 for any returned check.
Continuing Education Summer Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm.