- 24 two-hour recorded sessions with a team of expert MCAT teachers - 48 hours of core class instruction - recordings only.
- Personalized homework assignments based on your strengths and opportunities
- Dynamic calendar maps out daily assignments based on your test date and time to study
- 90+ hours of live and recorded targeted content Workshops
- A 3,000+ question Qbank that helps you test and learn specific content areas
- 16 full-length, realistic practice tests
- 7-book MCAT Subject Review set including digital access via Vital Source
- 70+ brand new Content Refresher videos covering the highest yield MCAT topics
- All the official AAMC practice material available
- Access to online resources for 12 months from your course start date
- Class sessions are live, but also recorded for on-demand review
- If you have to miss a live class session, you have the on-demand recorded sessions as well as the option to join an alternative live class of the session missed
Note: prices shown on the Kaplan website do not include the TCU discount: DO NOT enroll on Kaplan's website--you will not receive the TCU discount!
To enroll in the course and receive the TCU discount:
1. Enroll in the course through the Add to Cart button below and paying the registration fee.
2. After paying for the course you will be contacted by TCU's Pre-Health program for the actual selection of your course section.
Your registration is not complete until you complete both steps above.