Paralegal and Advanced Paralegal Training Courses
TCU Extended Education is partnering with The Center for Legal Studies to offer the Paralegal Certificate Course© and the Advanced Paralegal Certificate Course© in a variety of formats to fit your schedule. These two courses are designed for beginning and advanced legal workers. The Center for Legal Studies offer professional certificates in several legal subject areas to help students gain the skills and knowledge to advance their careers. No matter where you are in the world, you can enroll in the online study programs and earn your professional certificate.
Why Should I Enroll?
- Online course is available virtually anytime, in the comfort and privacy of your home or office
- Individuals seeking paralegal training and skills necessary for a career as a paralegal
- Anyone wanting to advance their career as a legal assistant
- Your future awaits
Upcoming Informational Webinars to Learn More click here and scroll to the webinar section.
Upcoming 2022-2023 ONLINE and Live Hybrid Session Dates
Feb 6- Mar 30, 2024.Classes will be held via Zoom Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00pm – 9:00pm CT and Saturdays 8:30am – 1:00pm CT for eight weeks.
July 9- Aug 31, 2024. Classes will be held via Zoom Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00pm – 9:00pm CT and Saturdays 8:30am – 1:00pm CT for eight weeks.
Sept 24-Nov 16, 2024. Classes will be held via Zoom Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00pm – 9:00pm CT and Saturdays 8:30am – 1:00pm CT for eight weeks.
Click HERE for program information and to register.
- Course fee - based per program (required course materials including books and online access to Westlaw is an estimated additional cost of $500)
- Length 14 weeks (7 weeks each section Paralegal I & Paralegal II) students are automatically enrolled in the next consecutive session.
- Required Texts – There are five textbooks for the Paralegal Certificate Course©.
- View the Syllabus for more detailed information.