WHO WE ARE: A membership organization for folks 50+ of all educational backgrounds and experiences who have a love for learning and community
WHAT WE OFFER: Short 4-week non-credit daytime classes, 2-session mini-courses and one-time lectures in-person and via Zoom, large lectures, special events, Shared Interest Groups and more!
HOW WE DO IT: A one-time semester fee of $125 provides you 4-week classes, 2-session mini-courses and one-time lectures based on space availability and more. Additional fees for special events. Limited memberships available each semester!
WHY WE DO IT: Because learning doesn’t stop at retirement or a particular age. Our community is designed for you by your peers and supported by TCU Extended Education
SPRING 2024 MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION INFORMATION
**Add to Cart Button will appear on Registration Dates**
- Fee: $125 per person (Spring 2024 instructors will receive a $30 refund in February)
- Current Fall 2023 Members: December 4 - 5, 2023 beginning at 9am
- Current Fall 2023 Waitlist: December 6, 2023 beginning at 9am
- General Membership: December 7, 2023 beginning at 9am
- Course and Lecture Request Process: January 8 - 15, 2024
- Spring programs begin February 5, 2024
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-257-7132