The success of your product largely comes down to the sales (or adoption) of that product, according to common wisdom among product sales experts. Generating impressive product sales does not happen in a vacuum.
Once a company builds and releases a product, the sales team needs the right training and assets to identify potential clients, qualify prospects, and close the sale. In this course, learn the importance of Sales Enablement, and how it fits into sales performance, product management and entrepreneurship.
- Learn the fundamental concept and tools of sales enablement.
- Processes and documents that form the backbone of a sales enablement playbook.
- Workshop discussion and practice with sales enablement documents that illustrate key concepts.
- Understand the fundamental components of sales enablement.
- How sales enablement connects to a new product release and potential sales success.
- Access to a sales enablement playbook templates and documents.
- Hands-on workshop experience to apply sales enablement tools and skills.
- Tips on how to implement a sales enablement program in an organization, and transitioning exercises from the classroom to the workplace.