Companies in numerous industries use data-driven decision making to transform strategic plans into smart operational practices and fuel growth. Learn how a software company deployed a data-driven decision-making approach at each stage of forecasting, execution, and tracking.
In this course, Jared Steinshouer draws from real-world practices and processes to illustrate how a data-driven culture works. Understand how to develop and apply a functional strategic forecast, departmental scorecards, and progress-driven reports and dashboards.
- Elements of a data-driven culture
- Modeling potential outcomes based on strategic forecasting
- Using a scorecard to track key metrics
- Analyzing reports and dashboards to access progress of strategic goals and decision-making
- Introduction to three documents useful for data-driven decision making and how to use them.
- Learn the benefits of implementing a data-driven decision-making process.
- Feedback and suggestions on how to implement the process within an organization.