Solidify the skills you learned in the 2.5 day in-person training (or an online equivalent): how to help groups form collaborations quickly, move them toward measurable outcomes and make adjustments along the way. Ten modules will guide you through the process of developing and delivering a Strategic Doing workshop - from identifying the right opportunity to ongoing follow-up through 30/30 meetings. The course includes videos, discussion forums, short quizzes, and assignments related to your workshop, which you should plan to deliver between Date 1 and Date 2. You will also get 1:1 coaching along the way. Plan on spending ~2 hours/week completing your work for the course (some weeks more, some less).
Note: Only people who have taken the 2.5-day Practitioner’s training after November 2016 may enroll in this course. If you are interested in taking the 2.5-day training, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about training opportunities.
- Format: online, asynchronous (learn on your own schedule) with optional discussions via Zoom
- Prerequisite: Strategic Doing: Leading Complex Collaborations (or online equivalent)
- Course length: 12 weeks (10 weeks of activities, plus 2 “catch-up” weeks if needed)
- Time required: ~ 2 hours/week for all activities
- Credential: certificate documenting 2.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs); participants who have completed all assignments with 80% or higher grade are awarded an electronic credential or “badge” as a Strategic Doing “Certified Workshop Leader”, for use on LinkedIn or other social media